Author Topic: Last twitter update...158 DAYS AGO?!  (Read 2033 times)

DelishusCake

• délicieux gâteau
    • View Profile
Last twitter update...158 DAYS AGO?!
« on: Sat, Nov 20, 2010 »
What happened to updating twitter? Every day I check for news and every day I see the same thing. Any reason for not updating?

AlexanderOcias

• View Profile
Re: Last twitter update...158 DAYS AGO?!
« Reply #1 on: Sat, Nov 20, 2010 »
His hands were eaten by hungry bears.

XanderXevious

• Contributor
    • View Profile
    • Deadly Alien Microbots
« Reply #2 on: Sun, Nov 21, 2010 »
Come back Adam...

initials

• Contributor
  • Initials
    • View Profile
    • Initials Blog. Code and other things.
« Reply #3 on: Mon, Nov 22, 2010 »
I gather Adam is busy on projects that pay real money.

I really wanted my game on the front page, and he expressed interest, saying he'd put it in the games section the next time he updated. But no updates yet.

People get busy, can't blame them.
Initials: Super Lemonade Factory, Super Lemonade Factory Part Two, Above The Clouds, Revvolvver, Four Chambers of the Human Heart

XanderXevious

• Contributor
    • View Profile
    • Deadly Alien Microbots
« Reply #4 on: Tue, Nov 23, 2010 »
That's entirely understandable...

But if he is too busy then if only Adam would give somebody else the power to update the latest official version of Flixel along with maintaining the website...

I know there'd be no shortage of volunteers, and it would help keep Flixel from becoming a zombie framework. My worry is that a year from now there may still be no update and that might detract people from using this, when other frameworks are still being updated with all the new features that keep coming in.

If anyone can get through to Adam, I'd really like to know if that's possible. Not for me - I have my own projects to work on and don't want that responsibility - but there must be people who could help out and keep Flixel up to date.

Billy

• Herper of Derps
    • View Profile
    • billy.wenge-murphy.com
« Reply #5 on: Wed, Nov 24, 2010 »
I still advocate someone combining all (well, most) of the hacks on the forum into one package...and I still haven't had the opportunity to get around to doing it myself ;)

With Flixel not moving there's not much to say on the Twitter anyway...but @adamatomic posts a bit if you're interested in his often-but-not-always-game-related shenanigans. I think he's working with @chevyray on a seeeeeecret game right now? They posted teasers the past few weeks for #ScreenshotSaturday

xhunterko

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thu, Nov 25, 2010 »
While it's not much flixel related, it still is adam atomic news. Follow him here:

http://twitter.com/#!/ADAMATOMIC
Now on twitter: http://twitter.com/xhunterko I made a game that's in alpha you can buy here: http://xhunterko.itch.io/wave-miner-alpha