Author Topic: Anybody looking for a job in iOS  (Read 3395 times)

lins_mathew

• View Profile
Anybody looking for a job in iOS
« on: Mon, Apr 18, 2011 »
We are in urgent need of people skilled in iOS (iphone/ipad or Mac OS X) development, i.e. the language used is Objective-C for our client in Cape Town.
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate

The position entails two parts:
a) Android & BlackBerry application development
b) develop and configure web services using Oracle tooling, including Oracle Service Bus, Oracle BPM and Oracle BAM
[Knowledge of the Oracle tooling not required, but willingness to learn a must.]
Good communication skills are required, as the candidate will be directly working with the development team of an international client.
Ideally the candidate must be willing to work in Worcester, but we would consider telecommuting as alternative (depending on the candidate's ability to work well on his/her own).

This is a great opportunity to get involved with a small dynamic team doing some very interesting work in the mobile space.

lentos88

• View Profile
Re: Anybody looking for a job in iOS
« Reply #1 on: Mon, Apr 25, 2011 »
The company I work for is thinking about developing an iphone app.  They sent me to look around the internet to find someone to create the app for them.  Does your company have enough clients at the moment?  If not then perhaps you could design our iphone app for us.

lins_mathew

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tue, Apr 26, 2011 »
Let me talk to my client and let you know.

lins_mathew

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wed, Apr 27, 2011 »
Hi,
Can you give me more details about your company name and where are you based in?

lins_mathew

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wed, Apr 27, 2011 »
I spoke to my client and they are interested in taking up this project. Do you have a time line and can you also email me your project specifications to lini@awsolutions.co.za

IQpierce

• Gamewright
    • View Profile
    • Deep Plaid Games
« Reply #5 on: Thu, May 12, 2011 »
My employer, International Solutions for Advanced Information Inc. LLC, would like to express their desire and intent to get in on this ****. We've performed a detailed evaluation of the communications in this thread and found that the keywords used within are absolutely off the ****ing charts in terms of having something to do with products that we think we'd like to know how to develop. We'd like to extend a welcome to you and ask how our company and yours can get together and engage in a triple-X throwdown (by which I mean developing iOS applications while exploiting our core competencies to their maximum potential). Let us know your earliest convenience for discussing these matters over a Cobb salad or some ****, I don't know.
I'm just one guy trying to make some interesting decisions!

lins_mathew

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Fri, May 13, 2011 »
Can you give me your email id and your company website?

IQpierce

• Gamewright
    • View Profile
    • Deep Plaid Games
« Reply #7 on: Fri, May 13, 2011 »
My company website is http://LincolnSoft.com. I work exclusively and solely on indie games based around the ideals and philosophy of Abraham Lincoln. I forgot to mention that if your iOS project doesn't directly promote the ideals and philosophy of Abraham Lincoln, then I will not only reject your business offer, but I will put on my stovepipe hat, form an army, and send them to your home to put down your shortsighted rebellion, just like Abe would have done.

My email ID is 2.

I look forward to your further communications regarding this dynamic opportunity, which I just find to be as exciting as ****.
I'm just one guy trying to make some interesting decisions!

lins_mathew

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sun, May 15, 2011 »
Is your email id abe@lincolnsoft.com?

lins_mathew

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Sun, May 15, 2011 »
I guess you mentioned that it was going to be an iphone app.