Author Topic: Above The Clouds  (Read 1496 times)

initials

• Contributor
  • Initials
    • View Profile
    • Initials Blog. Code and other things.
Above The Clouds
« on: Sat, Sep 15, 2012 »
http://initialsgames.com/atc/index.html

Above The Clouds was supposed to be a relaxing flight across the Pacific. Instead it turned into a endless runner in the air. Low on fuel, high on air hostess babes.

The point of making Above The Clouds was to make a custom high score database, which is fed by php commands. It was fun making it, but it seems people want to put offensive names in, which I'll have to cut out in the next version.

Initials: Super Lemonade Factory, Super Lemonade Factory Part Two, Above The Clouds, Revvolvver, Four Chambers of the Human Heart

Umz

Re: Above The Clouds
« Reply #1 on: Sat, Sep 15, 2012 »
Man, I really suck at this :-[ LOOL

It was fun making it, but it seems people want to put offensive names in, which I'll have to cut out in the next version.
That's gonna be a re-ocurring problem no matter which game you make, and no matter where you go.. Kids will be kids..

Charlie Riot

• Highly Super
    • View Profile
Re: Above The Clouds
« Reply #2 on: Sun, Sep 16, 2012 »
I love your art. This game feels like it would do well on mobile devices for sure! I also didn't notice any profanity on the high-score board, so I suppose those who actually want to do well would rather put a real screen-name than something irritating.